The KMyMoney development team today announces the immediate availability of version 5.0.8 of its open source Personal Finance Manager.
Despite even more testing we understand that some bugs may have slipped past our best efforts. If you find one of them, please forgive us, and be sure to report it, either to the mailing list or on bugs.kde.org.
Besides the software itself, the KMyMoney website was refurbished and now has a more modern clean look. Thanks to all who were involved in the process.
Here is the list of the bugs which have been fixed. A list of all changes between v5.0.7 and v5.0.8 can be found in the ChangeLog.
- 326212 Editing split memo when there is only one split does not update the record memo
- 361865 In German, the dialog uses “share” if it is actually shares and/or bonds (i.e. securities).
- 395052 No documentation available for csv exporter
- 398982 Opening Balances in forecast are wrong
- 399364 SKR03 account template does not contain a flag for an opening balance account
- 406403 Tags within Split transaction not reporting correctly
- 411015 Investment doesn’t show correct value after switching investments
- 412429 No display of transactions in the tags view when tags are specified in a split
- 413325 Problem with Web addresses at financial institutions
- 413555 Reconciliation of Credit Card
- 414333 Investments – Edit and New investments – Unable to display online source list for Finance::Quote
- 414932 Incorrect “opening balance” in daily and weekly “Investment Worth Graph”
- 415257 Changing status of an investment transaction clears bank ID
- 415409 False detection of a matching investment cash dividend transaction
- 415548 The character < as part of a matched transaction which was imported causes load to fail
- 415668 Networth by month shows incorrect values for investment
- 415793 Creating multiple tags in a row does not correctly adjust the name
- 416052 AppImage is missing the account/category templates
- 416269 Changed name of loan account is not saved
- 416274 Investment reports show incorrect annualized return percentage
- 416410 Add a recuring transaction – loss of input if we forget the source account
Here is the list of the enhancements which have been added:
- 415411 No support for check forms with split protocol