The KMyMoney development team today announces the immediate availability of version 5.0.6 of its open source Personal Finance Manager.
Another maintenance release is ready: KMyMoney 5.0.6 comes with some important bugfixes. As usual, problems have been reported by our users and the development team fixed some of them in the meantime. The result of this effort is the brand new KMyMoney 5.0.6 release.
Despite even more testing we understand that some bugs may have slipped past our best efforts. If you find one of them, please forgive us, and be sure to report it, either to the mailing list or on bugs.kde.org.
From here, we will continue to fix reported bugs, and working to add many requested additions and enhancements, as well as further improving performance.
Please feel free to visit our overview page of the CI builds at https://kmymoney.org/build.php and maybe try out the lastest and greatest by using a daily crafted AppImage version build from the stable branch.
Here is the list of the bugs which have been fixed. A list of all changes between v5.0.5 and v5.0.6 can be found in the ChangeLog.
- 408361 Hardly distinguishable line colors in reports
- 410091 Open sqlite database under kmymoney versions >= 5.0
- 410865 Access to german online banking requires product key
- 411030 Attempt to move one split to new category moves all splits with same category
Here is the list of the enhancements which have been added:
- The default price precision for the Indonesian Rupiah in new files has been raised to 10 decimals.